Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Italy Here We Come!!!

Welp. We’re 30,000 feet above ground as I write this which means we 1. Got out of the house on time 2. Made it through security 3. Didn’t lose anyone during the 2 hour wait for a flight (Anna’s anxiety had us leaving at like 5am for a 1pm flight leaving ample waiting time to lose someone). Security went as smoothly as anything involving the U.S. government does. I only got called “mom” once by TSA and they only confiscated one bag. It turns out bags of peanut and m&m trail mix look something like a bomb. More exciting was Anna running out of the security line to give one last tearful hug to my dad. My mom assured her she was very brave for going. Only in my family would we call it “very brave” to go on a world vacation. I got the GALs (Grace, Anna, Lydia) Wendy’s frosties in honor of our Granny Lou, who loved frosties and traveling to Italy even more. She used to be the only one to read my study abroad blog so if you’re still reading this thanks for being my new only reader!! 

In all seriousness we are all excited, grateful, joyful and ready to take on my second favorite country!!! 

Caio! 



~Kir





3 comments:

  1. Have fun K, G ,L and A! Paige says Hi Lydia!!!! Can’t wait to read all about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls!!!! i hope y'all have a blast! Say a prayer for the Brown's in all the holy places! Luv y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Have so much fun GALs + Kiry ❤️

    ReplyDelete